Excellent build quality & value for money
Entry level, Executive, Gigabit, Video & Dect
From our primary stockists and ITSP's
1) Check you have been allocated an IP address. If you have set your WAN port to DHCP mode, please make sure that your DHCP server is on.
2) Check your gateway.
3) Check your DNS server.
4) Make sure your account information is the same as you received from your ISP.
5) Check that the SIP proxy server is on.
6) Check the SIP register port, the default value is 5060.
1) Make sure you have plugged your Ethernet cable into the WAN (internet) port.
2) Make sure that the DHCP server is on, and there are available IP addresses in the server.
3) Try to set your WAN port to static IP client mode.
1) Make sure your curly cord is correctly connected to the handset and to the phone handset port, and not the headset port!
2) Check the mute button is not pressed.
3) Consult the outbound server details with your ISP.
1) Check which kind of DTMF you are using, and whether it is compatible with the server. Confirm required DTMF Setting with your ISP.
2) Consult the payload value with your ISP.
Select the correct time zone or enter the time information manually via the web interface or through the phone menus.
If a call comes in when you are in a conversation, press the Answer key to answer the incoming call.
You can turn off the Call Waiting function off, and then our phone will refuse all the incoming calls when you are in a conversation.
You can create and edit SMS messages in MENU-> Messages->Text Messages.Note: Make sure that the SIP server you have registered supports SMS functions.
Press the OK key on the phone. The IP address is shown in the LCD screen.
Press the OK key once. The firmware version is displayed in the LCD display.
1) Access the webpage of your phone by typing its IP address into your web browser, go to Upgrade, then you can find the option "Select and Upgrade Firmware" at the bottom of the page.
2) Select the file to update, this should have been previously downloaded from the website, click the Upgrade button.Note: Make sure the firmware you choose is provided / supported by your service provider, or the device may crash after the update.
User guide on this subject can be downloaded from the Dowload Page.Alternatively please contact your service provider for further details.
1) Jabra GN9120 EHS variants (these are not normally available in the UK)
2) Jabra GN9330e
3) Jabra GN9350e
4) Jabra PRO 9400 series (all 4 models)
5) Jabra GO 6470 SEE LATEST PDF
The correct Plantronics headset bottom cable is the U10PS
The correct Sennheiser headset bottom cable is the CSTD01
The GN Netcom headset bottom cable is switchable and therefore will work with any device
The correct Agent headset bottom cable is the DA30 Smart Cord (use setting 6)
1) Ring Volume - when the Phone is on the Idle screen press - or + volume key until you have the desired ring volume.
2) Ear Piece Volume - when on a call press the volume - or + key until you have the desired volume.