Welcome to support for Yealink UK distributors and end users.
Here you are able to find various helpful guides and user manuals, a frequently asked questions section, firmware downloads and the warranty returns procedure.
Should you have a problem with a Yealink product, which was purchased through our official dealer channel partners, please initially follow the below procedure to try to resolve the issue.
- If the fault is a physical failure e.g. the screen does not light or the hook switch does not work etc, and the unit is within the warranty period, please go to the Warranty return section and complete the return application form.
- If the unit is DOA (within the first 10 working days after delivery) please complete the DOA returns form.
Should the problem be a feature related issue:
- Ensure all required cable connections to the unit (LAN / Power / Handset / Headset/EXP unit) are correctly made. Where possible test with other cables.
- Disconnect and reconnect the LAN and Power, if used, to restart the unit.
- Try a factory reset on the unit; this can be done in the web GUI.
- Ensure the latest / supported UK firmware version is loaded on the phone, these can be found in the download section.
Should the above processes not resolve the issue, and the unit has a valid lifetime warranty period, please visit www.yealink.co.uk/Lifetime-Warranty for more details.